classic child games from the juevinile in chief who neither respects the office he holds nor lives up to the office. he has no time to go to the berlin wall ceremony, arguably one of the most historic events of our time or meet with his generals about an ongoing war in which or soldiers are dying, but he has time to play childish games and orchestrate bullshit gotcha fake outs.
UPDATE AND BUMPED: Allahpundit and Ace of Spades are both reporting that this story is not true.
It is not that it is not true. Instead, the fact is, Obama released 300 names out of 100,000 who have gone through the doors of the White House. Some transparency.
This is all a headfake by Barack Hussein Obama to make Conservatives look stupid. Great job, Barack, but I’m not buying your bullshit.
The White House on Friday released a small list of visitors to the White House since President Barack Obama took office in January, including lobbyists, business executives, activists and celebrities.
No previous administration has released such a list, though the information out so far is incomplete. Only about 110 names —and 481 visits —out of the hundreds of thousands who have visited the Obama White House were made public. Like the Bush administration before it, Obama is arguing that any release is voluntary, not required by law, despite two federal court rulings to the contrary.
The names released Friday include business leaders and lobbyists with a lot to gain or lose from Obama policies. They include Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates (whose foundation is pushing for changes in teacher pay), former AIG chairman Maurice Greenberg, Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson, Chevron CEO David O’Reilly, Citigroup’s Vikram Pandit, Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, JP Morgan’s James Dimon, Bank of America CEO Kenneth Lewis, John Stumpf of Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley’s John Mack, State Street bank’s Ron Logue, BNY Mellon’s Robert Kelly, labor leader Andrew Stern of the Service Employees International Union (22 visits), American Bankers Association CEO Ed Yingling, community bankers president Camden Fine, and lobbyists Heather and Anthony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta led Obama’s transition team.
Besides Gates, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt are also on the list. (Msnbc.com is a joint venture of Microsoft and NBC. One of NBC’s parents is GE.)
Advocates and nonprofit leaders include National Organization for Women President Kim Gandy, and Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, president of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, which is interested in health policy.
Democratic donor and businessman George Soros visited with White House aides twice.
Political figures include former Sen. Thomas Daschle, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley, former Gov. Howard Dean, Sen. Al Franken, former Vice President Al Gore, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, the late Sen. Edward Kennedy, and Democratic strategist Steve Elmendorf.
Celebrities at the White House include Oprah Winfrey, actors Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Denzel Washington, and tennis star Serena Williams. Journalists include Paul Krugman, the New York Times columnist and Nobel Prize winner in economics.
Conservative religious leader Gary Bauer visited, as did liberal civil rights leaders Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
Not that Bill Ayers
The White House warns that many names that may appear familiar — and controversial — do not in fact refer to the most famous people to carry those names. Jeremiah Wright is on the list, but it’s not the president’s former pastor. This Michael Jordan is not the basketball player. This Michael Moore is not a filmmaker. The William Ayers who took a group tour of the White House isn’t the former radical from Chicago who figured so prominently in the 2008 campaign. And the Angela Davis on the list has a different middle initial than the activist and former fugitive.
The White House could have avoided some of that sort of confusion by providing more information on the visitors, such as an employer name and the city they hail from. For example, is the Shawn Carter who attended a poetry reading the same one who goes by Jay-Z and had campaigned for Obama?
“This unprecedented level of transparency can sometimes be confusing rather than providing clear information,” a White House special counsel, Norm Eisen, wrote on the White House blog.
Well, isn’t that cute.
Fuck, Barack Hussein Obama. He is just a liar. So, the William Ayers they released is not that William Ayers.
THAT DOESN’T TELL US ANYTHING.
found this over at flopping aces
“You are unlikely to find a sorrier rogues gallery than Obama’s guest list!
Did you ever wonder who were the folks who got all those special invites to the White House since the Obama’s turned it into party central? The White House released the list. Here are some highlights…
- Two visits by William Ayers, the Weatherman terrorist whose group bombed the Pentagon and who said he wished he had done more. Remember Obama told us all that Ayers was “just some guy in the neighborhood” back in Chicago. What a liar!
- Two visits by Angela Davis, former Communist Party candidate for Vice President and found innocent of kidnapping and murder of a judge.
- Four visits by failed Presidential hopeful John Edwards. No word on whether he shared grooming tips with Obama.
- Five visits by Steve Elmendorf, head of the Congressional Budget Office. Wonder if Obama was doing some arm twisting to get CBO to whitewash the Dem’s health care plans?
- 15 visits by Kim Gandy, head of the National Organization for Women. But no time on the schedule for General McChrystal, our commander in Afghanistan!
- Five visits by Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric. No doubt Jeff had to pick up those billions in stimulus funds himself.
- Five visits by Michael Jordan. Basketball is so much more important than governing a country.
- Eight visits by Nancy Keenan, head of the National Abortion Rights Action League. You suppose it’s just a coincidence that abortion funding keeps popping up in the health care bill?
- Seven visits by Philip Lamarche of 666 West End Avenue in NYC and bigtime Obama donor.
- Eight visits by Michael Moore. A socialist propaganda film maker is obviously more important than meeting with General McChrystal.
- Four visits by George Soros, the Hungarian born billionaire who funds the Democrat Party.
- TWENTY visits by Andrew Stern, head of the far left union SEIU whose thugs beat up Town Hall protesters this summer.
Even Good ole Rev. Jeremiah “God DAMN America” Wright got a visit. Even after disrespecting Obama during last year’s campaign.
If you ever wondered why Obama appointed so many raving radicals to important positions in the White House, this list makes it clear: That’s the only kind of people this man knows and cares to associate with.”
my ed. this is who we have put in office people.
a radical who by his own words from his own book,( ghost written of course by terrorist bill ayers, ) says he would rather associate with radical fringe people than normal average people.
he has made radical communists “czars”
he has been propelled to the presidency by self addmitted terrorists who beleived millions would need to be exterminated to complete thier vision of change for america.
he is spiritually led by a man who exclaimed that america should be dammned by God
he has been counciled and funded by a man who hates america and once collaborated with nazis to send other humans to thier deaths.